Telephone: 01749 685251
Digital marketing and social media training – designed for you
My digital marketing and social media training services are designed to fit the skills and needs of individual businesses.
I can provide one to one digital marketing or social media training for individuals, or for business teams.
One to one training
Getting to grips with digital marketing and social media in a business context can be challenging. For business owners, and for team members with digital or social media marketing responsibilities.
Whatever your level of experience, I can provide training on how to effectively use digital and social media marketing to benefit your business.
Do you want to build awareness of your product or service, show your expertise, or generate new customers? Or do you simply want to understand how to most efficiently, and effectively, use the channels and tools available?
I can deliver a bespoke training session focused on your specific business sector. I’ll also take into account your objectives, and your individual level of familiarity and comfort with different channels.
My one to one training starts from just £120 for a half days training.
Get in touch to find out more about one to one training.
Do you need your business teams to get to grips with digital or social media marketing? Or perhaps your team needs training on a specific area, such as developing a paid advertising campaign, promoting an event or running a competition?
I can deliver group workshops for businesses focused exclusively on your business and sector.
Get in touch to find out about digital or social media marketing workshops for your business.
Getting started with social media and online marketing
- Understanding different social media channels
- Developing a social media strategy to get results
- Planning your content
- How to set up and optimise your accounts
- Tracking and improving social media performance
- Top tips and tools for effective management
- Overview of websites and SEO
- Google AdWords – how does it work and is it right for you?
Facebook Marketing Training
- Facebook strategy development
- Time-saving tips and tools
- How to set up your Facebook page
- Building a Facebook following
- Top tips for effective Facebook posts
- Using Facebook Advertising
- Promoting events on Facebook
- Facebook contests and competitions
- How to check what’s working (or what isn’t!) & improve
Twitter Marketing Training
- Developing a Twitter strategy – including goal setting, ideal clients and competitor research
- Tips and tools for managing your profile – from post scheduling to hashtags
- Setting up your profile – including Twitter Bio and list set up
- Building a following
- Tips for posting on Twitter – using hashtags, posting with purpose, what and when to tweet
- Twitter chats and how to use them
- Twitter advertising and campaigns
- Measuring & improving what you’re doing
LinkedIn Marketing Training
- Creating an effective strategy
- How to write a great profile that speaks to your customers and gets you found online
- LinkedIn recommendations
- Using Groups
- Building connections
- LinkedIn company pages
- Writing effective articles and posts
- Advertising on LinkedIn
- Using LinkedIn with teams
- Measuring results
- Developing a Pinterest strategy
- Creating effective Pinterest visuals that fit with your brand
- Optimising your Pinterest Boards and posts
- What, when and how often to post
- Pinterest advertising
- Top tools for Pinterest
- How to measure and improve your Pinterest activity
- Developing an Instagram strategy
- Setting up your Instagram profile
- Creating an effective style that fits with your brand
- Instagram filters and how to use them
- How to post
- Using hashtags effectively
- Instagram stories
- Contests & Giveaways
- Top tips for growing your Instagram following
- Tools for managing your Instagram account
- Planning your campaign
- Doing your research
- Deciding your keywords
- Setting an affordable budget
- Setting up your account
- Writing effective ads
- Creating effective landing pages
- Tracking and managing performance
- Researching what works for your target customers
- Developing a blogging strategy
- The importance of keywords
- Creating an effective structure for your blog posts
- Sourcing and editing images
- Ideal blog lengths for search engines
- Tips for writing blogs to convert readers into customers
- Promoting your blog on social media and email
- Tracking performance
- Top tools to make your blogging easier